The Hotel Saint George is a conversion of an existing one-story into a four-story, 56-key hotel with a full kitchen/restaurant and bookstore located in Marfa, TX. Teeming with history, the new location pays homage to the hotel built in 1886 which was also named Hotel Saint George. The original Hotel Saint George operated until 1929 when it was torn down and replaced by a one-story structure.
The new Hotel Saint George consists of structural steel framing on level two and light gauge steel framing with steel deck and concrete floors. The exterior is steel framing with gypsum sheathing, waterproofing membrane and porcelain wall panels.
We're proud to have been a part of this great project and looking forward to the grand opening!